Thursday, January 24, 2008

MOON & SON ENTERPRISES

We are a small family business, licensed in Virginia, USA, for over 20 years. We are currently looking for specific items from estates and/or private collections. If you are interested in trading items such as guns, knives, and swords. We have collectibles and antiques, such as hand tools, kitchenware, cross country skis, many books, lightning canning jars (also old mason and ball), fishing reels and poles, and furniture. We also have several horse drawn collectibles (plows, cultivators, seeders), whipple trees, and single trees. Maybe in the next Blog I'll talk about farming back in the "50's".
Anyway, the family has assembled and collected items for over 100 years, as I'm sure many of you have. My idea is to Barter and Trade items to the mutual benifit of all. I'm currently the oldest male in our immediate families, and I always said that once I retired, I was going to "process the storage areas".
As I stated in an earlier Blog, I am intent on helping others in all ways that an opportunity is presented. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CONCEPT. IT IS IN NO WAY A NEW IDEA, BUT SOMETIMES THE TIMING AND COORDINATION WITH CURRENTLY AVAILABLE "TECHNOLOGY" IN THIS NEW CENTURY CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.
KEEP ON WITH THE GOOD THOUGHTS
SIGNING OFF FOR NOW...DF Moon